Hannah's newest "Down Dog" position/stretch. She has been doing this a bunch lately and looking through her legs (see below) and giggles if she sees you peering back at her....
Swinging in December? Who would have thought?
Perhaps the last day at the playground before spring.
Do you think Auntie Kristi is trying to brainwash me? She gave me this Colby onesie and also this Colby water bottle....
Playing with my Russian nesting dolls from Grand Mummy Karen.
The stockings were hung with the help of Santa's little helper.
Hanging ornaments with my Dad!
Hannah really likes checking out the ornaments on the tree.
It won't surprise you that the tree is a bit top-heavy.
Apparently, Mom can't get enough of me.
Working on her laptop: really?!
A fun afternoon at the gymnastics gym with Uncle Peter!
I loved running with Uncle Peter along this long trampoline and then jumping into his arms at the end!
Hannah had a blast with her Uncle Peter.
He even took a little time to show her how to use the rings and the uneven bars.
Showing Uncle Peter how we play at the library
A little quality time with Uncle Peter.
It looks like Hannah thinks she found a good place to rest.
Uncle Peter, you can come here and play with me anytime.
Future Nordie, rockin' the Swix hat.
Showing Uncle Peter that I understand what he's reading to me.
Grandpa Jimbo came down to take an EMT test and I got to hang out with him while my parents and Uncle Peter went out to dinner. Thanks, Grandpa Jimbo!
If only you could see my cute outfit up close.....Mom picked it out for me today and I have Christmasy pants on with a darling sweater.
I'm up to my neck in blocks!
And she was successful (in one out of two games).
By the time I get to Colby, I'm sure they will have funding for a gymnastics team!
Guess who got into the "make your own cookie" station
after the Christmas pageant at church this week?
Exploring GP's trails!
Notice the tongue hanging out....perhaps a gene passed along from the Mason (Drescher) side of the family, B???
Shake shake shake!
Yeah!
I love to greet Dad at the door and I know how to make him smile!
We had a truly wonderful visit with Uncle Peter here. As you can see, we did a lot of things, from going to the gym and the library, to reading and playing around the house, to visiting GP and Heidi. As you will note from the pictures, Uncle Peter paid a lot of attention to Little Miss H and she loved it. Thank you for coming, Peter!
1 comment:
Love the newest pics!
Post a Comment