Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday parties galore!

Holiday Cookie Party and Exchange

Me and my friend, Isabella


Hannah watching three white-tailed deer in our backyard

I found the pantry, MOM!

Indulging.

Being silly

HA!

Feeding Duck some raisins

He likes it!

Mom testing out her new camera -- looks like we can get the soft backgrounds we wanted!

Time to open gifts!

Me and Mormor

Thanks for the soccer ball, Unc B and Aunt Nicki!

What could possibly be in that bag?!...

...MY VERY OWN HOUSE! Thank you guys!

Ready to go sledding with Mormor et al.

Best picture of the batch.

Weeeee!

Faster, Mormor, faster!

That was fun! I don't even remember doing this last year.... but this year, I LOVE IT and like to giggle all the way down the slope!

This is the life.

Me and Mums

Go get 'em, Aunt Nicki!

Cuties

Good steering, Hannah....I think you're ready to drive!

Thanks for the lift, Dad.

Who's the pretty lady?

Do I look like I'm having fun? I am!

it's a race...


After 30 minutes of sledding, Mom resorts to tipping me upside to get me to smile.

To be continued...

GP being a goose!


We call this a "Hannwich"

Christmas party at Mum and Dads!

Inhale....

exhale.....GP, you look nervous....is it because Mormor didn't have enough breath for the final two candles? Thank goodness we didn't give her all 56 of 'em, huh?!

Touch your toes, and then some.

Look at me in this big-girl chair showing Nanny and Gramps how to play with nesting Santas.

No comments: