Le Mutt, I love you sooo much!
Thanksgiving is here, and I'm thankful for my Auntie Kate and Unc Shane!
I think Unc Shane is using my toys to teach me the Xs and Os of the gridiron.
Invasion of the turkeys. They took refuge in the sideyard (and likely feasted on the new compost pile). Apparently they got the memo that Brandon "The Sniper" was going to be more than 30 miles away.
B and Nicole, a couple of lovebirds.
Auntie Kate showing me that MorMor's vintage toys are still cool.
Dad is trying to get some beats goin' on my boombox.
Three ladies and an enormous (33 lbs.) bird. That monster makes H look tiny.
Unc B, allowing me to get up close and personal with the Thanksgiving turkey.
I LOVE this game! Good thing my Unc B has enormous biceps and a strong hold (according to my dad, that's from his cheerleading days).
I think she likes it. Great books! Thank you, Carl and Diane.
Diane and Carl, thank you for these thoughtful gifts!
My bud, my sister-in-law-to-be!
Thanks for driving up, Carl, Diane, and Joel!
Joel just finished daydreaming about some trout.
"Very interesting, Unc Shane. But how come all of the books you read to me have buffalo in them?"
I'm all dressed up for the holiday, but Mom and Dad forgot to pack my tights.
Good thing there was a fire going and the house was toasty.
Relaxing post-crab dip and fresh shrimp.
Part of the family, gathered around and anxiously awaiting the premier of "Get Smart -- Mason Edition"
I'm old enough to get excited opening presents! I can't wait for Christmas!!
Thanks, Aunt Jane! I've already begun filling my Moose Bank with coins!
MorMor, tell me, how did you host 22 adults and one loud
granddaughter for Thanksgiving without even breaking a sweat?
We hope everyone both near and far had a great Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
We did, and glad you did too. Thanks for sharing the Thanksgiving photos. Glad to see everyone and everything looks great!
I LOVE the new pics. Your camera is awesome. YAY! I miss you all already.
I can't believe all those Turkeys...wow! Can't wait to cause some trouble with Hannah...see you guys soon!
Post a Comment