Mason, you are a happy, happy baby! Look at you enjoying a tactile experience with your food!
Hannah, you, too are a smiley girl!
"Can I sit on Mason?"
Still two in diapers.... Hannah, you were nearly potty-trained before Mason arrived, but now you ask me to "change you like a baby," so we're doing our best not to push you to potty-train, but rather, support and encourage you when you go on the pot :)
Mason on the move.
How appropriate that his shirt states, "Man About Town." Thank you, Mark and Siri!
Three girls on the sidelines, hanging out in the sun.
These three will be attending preschool together this fall!
Visit to Unc B and Aunt Nicki's! Hannah was elated to wear this special Energizer shirt as her night-gown.
MorMor and GP called from the top of a mountain (I think!).
Nicki, I got a few pictures (including this one), but could you please send me some from our boating trip?! We loved the journey and creamies following it!
Daddy and Mason reading Dr. Seuss
Eck boys.
Brandon smoked a whole chicken for us and two pounds of salmon! These guys are incredible hosts.
Mason Man!
Hannah was very content with the coloring book that Nicki and Unc B gave her. You may notice, too, that her coloring has begun to adhere to the object, too.
Look at this FEAST! Despite being uncomfortably full, we barely made a dent in the food. Maybe they thought Mason was a teenager already when calculating food to prepare?! BTW, I'm not complaining :)
Nicki's homemade cheesy bread was scrumptious!
Vegetable stacked portobello was DELICIOUS!
YUM: salmon is Mom's favorite!
So sad to say good bye. Thank you guys for a great visit -- you are tremendous hosts!
Homemade play-dough: the pure scent brings me back to childhood!
Hey Mom, watch this....
...when I try really hard,
I can crawl on all fours!
Watch me get Betty the Butterfly!
Oooh! I don't know how I feel about this critter...
Ah, there, she's down for the count!
Mason, you spent about 30 minutes entertaining yourself in front of the oven, both pulling the towels down and also gazing at your reflection and smiling.
Can you believe we have a 2.5+ yr old?! WOW!
Grad school girls came for dinner! Thanks so much, ladies!
Hannah at soccer. On this particular day, she finally decided that she could wear her "Ski Utah" shirt from GP Jimbo, even though she was reserving it for skiing only (which would be a bit cold, as it's a t-shirt!).
MorMor was the chosen one to play with Hannah this past Thursday.
Mason and I, on the other hand, chilled on the blanket and watched!
Hannah's QUOTE QORNER :)
Hannah, while holding her doll, Olivia: "Mommy, I would say Olivia is doing pretty awesome."
Pause.
"Olivia is fine as a possum."
Hannah to Mom: "Olivia clambers up me every day of the week."
While reading a "First Bible" book with Hannah, Dad said, "Hannah, how do you think [Jesus] walks on water?" Without missing a beat, Hannah responds, "With ice skates, Dad."









3 comments:
I LOVE the update. So fun to see pics and read quotes. Miss you guys!!!!
Oh, my! With ice skates?!! Good thinking, little sweetie!!! Keep those quotes coming! Mason, good job on the crawling! Love you 4!
You have such BEAUTIFUL children!!! I LOVE hearing (and seeing) about them!! ♥♥
Post a Comment