And we got to see lots of our friends there!

Hannah on the go. This adorable dress was given to her from Caroline -- thanks, Lina!
Ronan cozying up with Mason
Sporting her new threads -- Hannah ready to go out on the town.

Snowflake making in the project center!
Hannah positioning to do a somersault!
the take-off,
the landing, and....
... now for the applause!
Jump, jump!
"I made this instrument for Auntie Kristi, so I will set it right over here for her." The instrument was a yogurt container with beans in it for shaking :) Auntie Kristi was just here for Christmas and isn't due back until April.
Silly Olivia, she's borrowing Mason's toy.
Greeting Mor Mor
Mason fell asleep in J's arms at the table!
Meeting up with our friends
Hannah loved meeting Elsa and seeing Anna
We enjoyed a delicious lunch with Nanny, Gramps, and Jane
Mason, starting work on his reading skills
Finishing up a delicious meal with Gramps
Mason tends to roll all over the place
Jane provided Hannah with her first viewing of the "Grinch."
Hannah loves sitting in her special chair when she visits Nanny, Gramps, and Jane
Big Man
Hannah and a friend learned how to tumble "dominoes" using Jenga blocks
Beautiful views at Brenda and Alexa's
Happy b-day, Alexa!
Hannah gave a goodbye hug to one of her little friends
Decorating cupcakes

Quotes
Hannah: "Mason. He's winking at me"
Hannah: "There was a toot right next to my body."
Dad: "Where did it come from?"
Hannah: "My tummy."
Hannah: "I like being with my Auntie."
Kristi: "Ohh, I like being with you!"
Hannah: "I'm making you really, really happy!"
GP Jimbo: "Okay, Dr. Hannah."
Hannah: "I'll be in touch."
Hannah to Aunt Nicki (while playing with crayons): "Umm, can youuuuu show me how to draw a vacuum?"
Caroline Riss had a Ugandan craft party to raise money for the Kasiisi Project.

Dad and Hannah enjoying the Ugandan crafts!
Hannah took to Lina very enthusiastically.
Hannah found some jewels, of course :) "Like mother, like daughter," according to Jonathan.


Shy guy?




No comments:
Post a Comment