Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mid-January fun

A little massage for the little man?

Two siblings, just clowning around.

Thanks for a great visit, Aunt Nicki and Unc B!



Aunt Nicki and Unc B had a great cake decorating
project for Hannah, with fondant and all! Delicious cake, Aunt Nicki!





Quality control. Some of the cupcakes needed to be
tested to make sure they didn't just look pretty.

Big man and "Big Man"

Unc B showing Hannah how to make the fondant





There was no shortage of decorations on this cake.

One must be extremely precise when decorating a cake.

The unhappy camper didn't want to go outside.
She challenged Daddy to remain calm under pressure,
and then proceeded to have a blast once we got out the door.


Cuddling on the couch in the morning.

"Hey!" Good times with Unc B and Aunt Nicki.

Hannah love her aunties, including the newest one, Aunt Nicki

Big Man, hangin' with Unc B

Hannah told Aunt Nicki she wanted to give her a hug


Some recent Hannah quotes:
-"Mor Mor, I'm really happy that you came to stay with me."

-Mor Mor to Sarah: "Drive carefully."
Hannah to Sarah: "Don't fall out of the car, Mom."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

April needs to hurry up and get here so I can come see you guys! Can't wait to see what creative things Hannah says that weekend. Thanks for the great update! I just posted a slew of updates on our blog, so have a look when you get the chance. Hopefully we can catch up on Skype tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm feeling family love!!! So happy that Nicole and Brandon could be there to celebrate Sarah's birthday! The cake looks fantastic! How nice to provide a special activity in decorating it also! You guys are all so thoughtful! I don't know how to make fondant. Next time I'm there, will you teach me? Love to all!