The tree as it is (at least for the moment!). It is ever-changing, because Hannah is constantly rearranging ornaments. You'll notice that her favorite place to hang them is on the bottom left, where the branches are sagging from the weight of the many ornaments that she's put there.
Thank you to whomever gave Mason this ornament. We called both the company that made it and shipped it to get a name of the purchaser, and we were unable to do so. They kept telling us that we needed to tell them who sent it for them to give any information....well, that's the only information we wanted, so we don't know who sent this. Thank you, and please let us know if it was you!Another thing Hannah liked doing, was taking the packages out from where she had carefully placed them, and show them ornaments.
Occasionally, she would just take "a little peek" into the gift bags.
Occasionally, she would just take "a little peek" into the gift bags.
Kristi, this is Hannah showing you your gift through the phone. I wrote some great quotes down as this conversation was transpiring. Please enjoy what Hannah said to Auntie Kristi on the phone:"I have you on seeker (speaker)"
"Is Zelda doing fine?"
"I love you"
"I have to go tickle the Christmas tree right now."
"I'm going to show you your present." (see image above)
"I don't know, but I love it when you talk."
A kiss for Santa
Hannah has not yet had a hair cut...I've been avoiding it, simply because I love the curls and have heard that she could lose them forever.Speaking of Mason: "Just an itty bitty little guy!"
My littlest Handsome
When asked to smile, Hannah does this gritting of the teeth and averts her eyes from the camera. She is, however a very proud older sister, even when the smile is forced.
Mom, you made me look like a candy cane!
Hi, Santa! I promise, I have been a good little girl.

Still sleeping...
3 comments:
Adorable, as usual.
Merry Christmas, (almost)!!! Glad you are having soooo much fun with the presents! Anticipation IS wonderful this time of year! Only 4 more days... Enjoy!
great photos you guys!!! cant believe all the babies! love you and hope to see you soon!! xox caroline
Post a Comment