We had a wonderful long weekend with Auntie Kristi, who came to celebrate Thanksgiving with us! Of course, she brought Zelda along too, which was very entertaining for Hannah! Thank you, Kristi for a really fun time.
This is before I spat-up on her sweatshirt!
This is before I spat-up on her sweatshirt!
Mason wearing my favorite "Little Peanut" outfit -- do you see the elephants on the cuffs of the jeans?!
Hannah is always a great little helper. In this image, you can see that she has retrieved Auntie Kristi's purse!
This was the closest we got her to a smile for the camera in her pretty dress, but she was grinning ear-to-ear when she got to put it on.




Write your own caption :)



2 comments:
I love all the pics. Mason is growing up so quickly! Can't wait to see you all in TWO WEEKS!!!!!
What a handsome family! Hannah, I love your green velvet dress, and your cute party shoes. Mason, your Thanksgiving clothes looked perfect with what Hannah was wearing. Sarah and Jonathan, you both look great! Being a family gives you all 4X's the love! ...and it shows!
Post a Comment