Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy 2011!

Hannah loves finding Mom's hat in the closet, putting it on and walking all over the house with it.

Mer and Colin came to celebrate the new year! Thanks for reading with me, Mer!

I love Meredith -- she lets me play with her phone!

Hannah makes folding in half look easy.

Meet our Frosty

Hannah's first snowman!

Somebody loves playing with Dad's gloves.

Sit right here, and I'll give you a ride.

Make yourselves comfortable.

And we're off!

Ha ha ha!~ I found another one of Mom's hats!

How timely: just moments after Mom recommended to Auntie Kate that she take ample time (like months!) to enjoy her last bit of complete freedom, Hannah dumped the frozen peas, carrots, and corn all over the floor. Unfortunately, they were supposed to go in the soup! That's when you move on to Plan B.

Ambidextrous or confused?

I love you, Lambie.

Nap time.

Hannah is growing up so quickly that it's a bit scary! Last year at this time Hannah wasn't even sitting up by herself.

Finger-painting is a fun new activity. Mom made this finger-paint using a recipe she found online.

Look at this profile. When Hannah walks, her stomach leads the way. It won't be long, though, before she stretches out and doesn't even look like a toddler anymore, so we're enjoying it.

My new favorite kitchen drawer: the spice drawer. I like to bring each bottle to Mom so that she will open it and let me smell it

Hannah loves to roll on her new mat! Thank you, Mormor and GP Jimbo!

Neighborhood play date at our home. The blocks were a big hit.

Hannah and Leah, on the other hand, were more into playing house.

Hannah decides to get in on the construction.

Mormor came down to visit for the day and we had so much fun! She taught me how to say her name (i.e., "Mormor"). Thank you, Mormor! We played outside, for one;

we read books; and

snuggled.

My friend, Logan, came over for a play date this past week, too! Logan and I were born only 5 days apart! Our Moms had fun going through pregnancy together.

Look Le Mutt, this is how we color.

Hannah is actually really good at coloring. When Mom draws a heart or star, or another object on the paper, Hannah colors right on top of the object! She's pretty good at keeping in the lines, too.

Hannah spotted this chair waiting to be returned to the basement and decided to climb in while Mom was making dinner. When Mom looked over, this is what she saw. Silly Goose.

Grand Aunt Jane teaches Hannah how to play the xylophone

Afternoon stretch with Gramps.

In this image, Hannah is practicing her utensil skills while eating pears for breakfast. Several people have commented on how "grown-up-like" Hannah holds her fork. Her it is.

1 comment:

Shane and Kate Galie said...

I love every single picture. H you are beyond adorable and I love you so much. I can't wait to see you in March!!!