Tuesday, January 18, 2011

temperamental pictures this week = delayed blog entry

Sorry for the delay in posting this entry. For some reason half of the images I wanted to upload are refusing to be right-side-up, no matter what I do to manipulate them! SO, I've only included a few upside-down ones and if I can figure it out, I will post the others later!
Friends are always asking if Hannah is always "this happy"? The answer is yes, most of the time! As you can see in this picture, Hannah has a real enthusiasm for life. She loves to giggle and laugh and rarely cries or complains.

Hannah has learned to climb the stairs. She is allowed to climb the basement stairs because they are carpeted, but only in the presence of a spotter on the step immediately behind her. She is capable of climbing all the way up, even with Le Mutt or a rubber duck in one hand!

Hannah's friend, Brooke and her Mom came to hangout.
Hannah has really been enjoying the playhouse she got from Santa. She knows how to "do the laundry, make popcorn, put the baby to bed, welcome guests at the front door, and even flush the toilet (how ironic)."


For some reason half the pictures I wanted to post REFUSE to be right-side-up, even when I go back to iPhoto and rotate them, so that they "think" they are upside-down. Anyway, in this image, Hannah is helping herself to a pretzel and dipping it in hummus with the rest of us. How sophisticated!

I know how to have fun with the big girls!

Daddy got Hannah a new basketball hoop and she loves it! Dad has already focused on exercising her hand/eye coordination.

So far, she's doing a great job, swoosh!

Looking blonde?


Believe it or not, being able to pull a toy around and look back at it is a milestone. Hannah has been doing this for a while, now. She loves to go around the circle in our home with her caterpillar (above) and zoo train (below and upside-down).



Another up-side-down picture, but you can still get the gist: Hannah and Lucy about to give kisses to one another.


Daddy and Hannah are reading a library book. Hannah loves it when Dad spends time with her after work!

Hannah was giving this Little People lady rides down Dad's guitar case and then she plopped herself down and started talking to her.

True love.

Dad took out his guitar! Hannah and Mom loved listening to him play and he even let Hannah strum a few chords!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates, you three! Lot's of new skills reported! Wow! Glad you are playing guitar for Hannah! She will have fond memories of all these special times. Love you all!