Hi all, thanks for checking out our blog! In addition to animal sounds, H is now saying "Dada" "Dog" "Done" and a few other words that are still unintelligible to Mum and Dad, but are said with such certainty that they know I mean what I'm saying.
It wasn't me!
For some reason, H decided to start storing things like her socks (see above) and her pita sandwiches (see next image) under her chin. Pretty smart, as this frees up her two hands!
Look at my new trick, Mom!
I love peanut butter!
Mom thinks I need a bath now, but I like sporting this PB on my chin.
After a bath :)
Tickle, tickle, tickle!
Me and Dada
Although my parents don't understand it, I prefer to have my bangs in my face, rather than wear a bow.
Mum and me
I love to pull towels off of the oven door and scrub the kitchen floor, especially when Mom just put up clean ones!
Why does Mom have Le Mutt on her head?!
Let me read this book to you, Le Mutt
Thank you for the beautiful sweater, Andrea!
Me and my friend at the Christmas parade
Family shot at the parade.
Another one of my recent favorite stuffed animals is this lamb, who is very soft.
Me and my friend, Lucy.
The big kids (parents) wouldn't let us eat all of their food, so we set up shop on the floor with our own peas.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, these pictures are positively precious! I LOVE Hannah's new sweater with the silver buttons. Lucy and Hannah look so sweet together! How nice to already have a girlfriend! ~Loving the hair and eye colors, and big smiles!
Maybe H will be saying kate by thanksgiving, ha!
Post a Comment