Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hannah trick-or-treats for the first time!

We have had another wonderful week, and Hannah experienced her first evening of trick-or-treating; she dressed as a monkey. We felt this was appropriate because she loves bananas so much and her costume had one right in the pocket! Below are some pictures from our various play groups and Sing-and-Wiggle class.

Playing with some buddies after Sing-n-Wiggle.

Digging for a new toy

Having a nice dinner-visit with GP Jimbo and Mormor.

I'm started to really enjoy playing with my puzzles.

Yikes! A spider sat down beside her!!!

Nanny (Marilyn) made this beautiful hat and some mittens for me. Thank you, Nanny!

AND, Gramps made me some yummy apple sauce, which I scarfed down immediatley following this picture op. Thank you also for the "Good Night New Hampshire" book, which we love!

I have so much fun with ducks that I bring it to my playgroup!

Yahhhh! Guess who got some chocolate peanut butter swirl frozen yogurt?

Hanging with my pal, Lucy.

I love visiting the animals at the local ice cream barn. Baaaa, sheep are being fed!

Getting ready for a beautiful fall jog with Mom and Dad!

Dad, Mom, and I worked on pumpkins. I had so much fun putting the top on and off the pumpkins. And Mom and Dad can't wait to eat some pumpkin seeds.

The gang at the Halloween party -- I'm the second monkey from the left (6th kid from left).

My suit is huge! I look like more of a gorilla than a monkey, but I am also the oldest kid at the party (this is rare, but I'm growing up!).

At this point, I'm starting to monkey around a bit.

Mom taught me how to trick-or-treat!

I am SO proud of my loot.

Count 'em up. This is what I pulled in before Mom and Dad told me it was time to get home for bed.


1 comment:

Shane and Kate Galie said...

LOVE the new pics. I can't wait to see the lil monkey in 11 days! xoxo