Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Breakfast with the ladiesI


Special time with Gramps

Me and Raq before our breakfast

Anik is reading to me!
After breakfast walk with girls and Smudge down the hill behind B's place

I like this doggy!

Me 'n' B!

Aren't I fashionable in my personalized bib from Grand Aunt Sybil?! Thank you, Sybil!

Polo shirt, cardigan and khakis.....
Prep

Learning how to share with friends (Edward and Annie) at the library

Checking out the pumpkin after Baby Lap Sit.

All set: I've got my chick and my duck.

Lemme just take a peek at the motor here....

Family outing!!

Mom and Dad took this picture when they were headed to bed. I was so cute, cuddling with my panda, and propped up on my knees, they had to go get the camera!

4 comments:

Shane and Kate Galie said...

She even pops her color. Oh Hannah I can't wait for you to visit us.

Shane and Kate Galie said...

I meant colar.

Shane and Kate Galie said...

let me try again. Collar.

Shane and Kate Galie said...

Hopefully you're a better speller than Auntie Kate, Hannah!