We've had a great weekend and hope that you have too. Below are some photos from the fun times we've had in the last week. We spent time at the library, playing with friends (Hannah A and Katie S came to visit!), and enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Although many of Hannah's newest tricks are captured digitally (like being able to put magnets on the refrigerator), there are a few things that we should add. First, Hannah loves to cover her eyes with her hands until we ask "where is Hannah?" at which time she giggles, and reveals her twinkling eyes. She repeats this because of the response that it evokes. Also, using the mirror in our car, Mom caught Hannah dancing to guitar music on NPR while she was sitting in her car seat. Her arms were waving up and down!
I love hanging out in the library :)
Check out my new car seat!
Girls wrestling
Thinking as I swing
I don't care if this bear is as big as I am, he comes with me wherever I go!
Katie, let me just put this barrette in your hair
Apple picking with Hannah A and Katie S!
walking Dad around the yard...
Teaching Dad how to play soccer
I look like an Eck here
we're a happy family
smooches for boo
watching Dad come galloping down the street
Excited to show Mom the acorn I found on the ground
Happy family, on a happy day, at a happy lookout
Yes, Mom, I put my shoes on the table
So pretty
2 comments:
I love the new pics!
It looks like very happy days at your house! New things discovered and accomplished daily. Isn't it fun?! Love the hair bows!!
Post a Comment