Hi all! We had a wonderful time this weekend with Auntie Kristi and her bulldog, Zelda. We did all kinds of things: swimming, walking, ice-cream at the farm, reading, and just hanging out. Check out our pics and videos below!
Out for a walk with the pups...mine gets to ride and Zelda has to walk.
The first introduction to the Z-baby. At this point, Zelda has yet to determine WHAT exactly Hannah IS....notice the lack of eye contact.
I'm ready for my school portrait to be taken at any time.
We're friends now.
That's cute.
I know there's food in there...!
All cozy for bed with two key elements: Panda from Auntie Kristi and my quilt from Nanny Mason
I'm sliding with the big-kids.
I used to be the only baby in Kristi's life...maybe this will trick her into thinking I'm back to #1
Good dog, Zelda.
Daddy says, "the bigger the drop, the louder the plop."
Friday night at the farm.
Auntie and Me at KP
The great dog days of summer.
I love you.
High FIVE!
Splash, splash, splash, I'm takin' a bath.
Auntie, let me show you how it's done.
I guess we know how Zelda feels about her imminent bath.
2 comments:
Hannah is the cutest and happiest baby I have ever seen!! God bless you all.
Love, Aunt Janet
I am looking at these pics for the second time now because seeing H makes me so happy. (I don't think I wrote a comment before cuz someone came up behind me)
Post a Comment