I don't want to say goodbye, we're having too much fun!
I'm not allergic to peanuts!
Playdate: I know how to share with friends
Start 'em young...
yipeeee!
Another playdate: searching for that perfect toy in the toy box
Hike up local ski area with Ryan and Logan!
Life's a beach....
...especially when Dad is around!
I'm having a ball
Chomp chomp chomp.
For real, see video below!
Hannah is really embracing life: she loves to walk --holding onto somebody's fingers--and to observe and discover. She uses all 5 senses for every experience. Hannah will crawl for high priority items, but otherwise, she's happy where she is and will find interesting object within an arms reach to touch, smell, taste and look at. In the event that something is worthy of being crawled for, Hannah exercises her commando-style crawl, pulling herself forward on her elbows.
Recently, rather than lying ventrally, Hannah has been found sitting up in her crib, hugging Panda, and grinning from ear-to-ear when she is done with her nap. Another thing Hannah loves is books. She will amuse herself for quite some time, just flipping through the pages of a board book. When reading with Mom or Dad, Hannah will identify objects that we ask her to point to, her favorites being a ball or balloon. Other news, includes that we have made the switch to cloth diapers, but I'd say this is far less of a change for Hannah than it is for Mom, and she doesn't like it....we'll see if it lasts?!
Tonight we are going to take Hannah to the State Fair in town to see all of the animals. The event doesn't officially open until tomorrow night, but tonight it's free for parents and their children to come see the animals. Being new to town, we checked it out last year at this time, and we talked about how fun it would be to bring a little girl back here to see the animals this year. There is more to report, but our little friend has just woken up from her nap, so I will have to get back to this another time...stay tuned!
2 comments:
Too cute!!! And, such perfect manner - chewing with her mouth closed. We're impressed! love you three!!!
OK I love the video. SO ENTERTAINING even without sound. Love you guys!
Post a Comment