TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!! With these videos, maybe Hannah WILL remember! She looks like a natural in the water. Good athlete like her mommy and daddy! Looks like you all were having FUN!
aw the videos just made my bla day so much better! I love it.
I can't stop watching the videos! What a wonderful trip for all three of you!! And of course, Hannah loves the water! See you all soon...!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!! With these videos, maybe Hannah WILL remember! She looks like a natural in the water. Good athlete like her mommy and daddy! Looks like you all were having FUN!
aw the videos just made my bla day so much better! I love it.
I can't stop watching the videos! What a wonderful trip for all three of you!! And of course, Hannah loves the water! See you all soon...!
Post a Comment