GP Jimbo and H
Toy box GP Jimbo made for Hannah
Who's having more fun here?
Can you believe he made this for me?
A precious gift inside a precious gift...
He he he, he made a funny!
YUM! Eating with Unc B is always a good time!
I love spending time with my GP
My Dad and I are buds.
He even likes to drink from my sippy cup!
We love you, Zoe. Bye bye for now.
3 comments:
Beautiful toy box! What a lovely gift!! What a big girl Hannah is now. Sitting up nicely, and reaching to get toys, and even getting her cup upright for drinking are all huge developments. What a big girl! Lots of love to you all!!!
Hannah- Do you think you will keep the box empty so you can play in it or is mommy going to make you put toys in there???
She's even cuter than before! How is that possible?! Ha, I just want to hold her the entire wedding weekend. Kristi can hold Lili. :)
Looks like you guys had an AMAZING trip and I will think of these photos the next time I'm chowing down with some Trinidad Charlie's!
Post a Comment