Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Latest....


I'm a hoppy froggy :)

Beating the bugs while hiking on GGP Ted's and GG Heidi's trails!

Just chillin' with Amanda....

......and with Sara!


GP Jimbo introduced me to the slide!

You wouldn't know this is a baby swing cuz I'm just a peanut

Looking up at my swinging buddy

Fun in the hammock with Mormor

Check out my new shades....stylin', eh?



Jane is already teaching me about caterpillar metamorphosis; I think I'll be a biologist!

I LOVE playing with Tupperware at Nanny and Gramp's house!

My first kiss!

Auntie Anna successfully defended her PhD thesis!

5 comments:

Shane and Kate Galie said...

She is one cool dude in those sun glasses!!!

Shane and Kate Galie said...

Did Grandpa jimbo really go down the slide?! hehe

Eck family said...

yes he did! are you surprised?!

Anonymous said...

Looks like another fun weekend!

Janet said...

Hannah is so cute!! And she always seems so happy!!! I love the pictures, and am so glad you post them.