Each day brings more sibling interactions and thankfully, usually they are very sweet.
Library Summer Program: Mexican Fiesta! The program has brought a bunch of fun activities, like digging for sea shells in rice, making colored sand art, beading necklaces, building tacos, and bowling with a coconut!
Mason loved the program, too!
Hannah dancing and singing with her friends during the program.
Mason checking out the props while Mrs. Leigh reads a story.
Hannah found a pair of glasses that she thought were particularly cool. Unfortunately, she took them off before I could snap a picture of her with these accessories.
Aunt Nicki, always thinking, brought a toy for Hannah to play with at Nanny's 80th!
Good turn out on a beautiful day for such a big celebration! Happy Birthday, Nanny!
Mason Man LOVES playing with balls. He likes to roll them, throw them, bite them,
Smile!
Cutting the cake! Jenn brought this chocolate and strawberry seasonal cake.
Hannah made this "ocean in a bottle" at Market Days. Water, oil, blue food-coloring with fish stickers and turtles and beads.
Couldn't choose which one of these pictures to include.
Mason's first coloring. He did a great job when the crayon was facing the right direction!
Can you look this cute with food all over your face?
Look, Mom! I've got her where I want her and now I'm going to tickle her!
Hannah writing her first story.
Hannah building a hospital.
"Big Brooke" is our sitter. She comes Thursday to hangout with Hannah and Mason while Mom has school work, appointments, etc. Big Brooke brings a bag of goodies and this particular day, Hannah was dressed up like a Diva, and was taught how to pose for a picture.
Dignified, divine Diva
Hannah and her aunties! She LOVES this attention. Thanks, guys!
Focused.
Hannah on the go at MorMor and GP Jimbo's house. She had such a great time playing with Cousin Grace.
Grace, it's incredible how much you've grown up in just the last three months! You weren't even using a spoon back then and now, here you are, trying to feed yourself! Also, your physical ability is phenomenal! Keep up the great work!
Men and Babies.
Here, Grace, let me just see what's in your ear....!
Unc Shane reading to bucket-head Hannah.
Unc B has got Hannah at this end of the pendulum.
GP Jimbo looks a bit concerned here, but no need to worry.
Is she really my first baby?
Picking blueberries with Aunt Nicki. Hannah LOVES blueberry picking.
Do these two look the same?
Making a pond for loons after reading"The Late Loon"
Quote Corner
Hannah's prayer the other night when being tucked in: "Dear God, Please shine down on Mason and make sure that he doesn't bonk his head on his crib."
Hannah asks Auntie Kate: "Do you want me to bang you on the nipple?"
To Kate as she goes up the stairs to check on Grace: Aunt Nicki is taking a shower upstairs, so please be quiet!"
While trying to take the ends off of green beans with her hands, Hannah concludes, "This is a very tricky bean, so Mormor could maybe cut it with Mormor's knife."
About Hannah, Nanny remarks, "She's so old!"
Mom to Hannah on ride home from outing to the local pond/beach: "Hannah, do you hear that noise that our car is making? I think I am going to have to get it looked at by a mechanic."
Hannah: "Don't worry, Mom, how about next time Grandpa Jimbo is down, he can fix it."
Mom to Hannah: "Well, I don't know if GP Jimbo would be able to fix it this time."
Hannah responds: "Maybe he can just have a look at the tires." PAUSE "I think there is a duck in the tires."
Mom to Hannah on ride home from outing to the local pond/beach: "Hannah, do you hear that noise that our car is making? I think I am going to have to get it looked at by a mechanic."
Hannah: "Don't worry, Mom, how about next time Grandpa Jimbo is down, he can fix it."
Mom to Hannah: "Well, I don't know if GP Jimbo would be able to fix it this time."
Hannah responds: "Maybe he can just have a look at the tires." PAUSE "I think there is a duck in the tires."
Sarah explains to Hannah about what an anniversary is. Hannah’s response: “Mumsy, did you hold me
and Mason in your uterus while you and Dad were married?" PAUSE....and then, she says "I think Mason and me were getting married at
preschool!”
















3 comments:
Love it! But, now it's OUR turn. Bring the party please!
love the update! it was so great seeing you guys =)
hilarious and adorable as always! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment