We are expecting a baby to arrive on September 11, 2011, which is Hannah's 2nd birthday! Sarah had her 12-wk appointment today and the baby is very happy. Because the baby's heart beat was picked up immediately at Sarah's 8-week appointment, they did an ultrasound to confirm the dates and additionally that we do not have twins on the way. Please enjoy the pics from this past week....
Hannah lined up her Little People on the window sill so they could watch the snow coming down....
Then, she brought each person -- individually -- into the kitchen to sit on her high chair.
And this made her very happy :)
Hannah set up a tea party for her stuffed animals and they had tea for nearly 45 minutes, which was a enough time for mom to make dinner AND do the dishes!
She's a legacy.
What does it feel like to be in Dad's boots?
Look at that bed-head!
Playing music with Gramps...
...makes me smile!
I love you, Nanny.
One morning, I watched Hannah had placed her two Beanie Baby bears on the floor and then bring them some (lots of!) breakfast. VEry cute. Notice also how long the hair is growing and it's becoming more difficult because Hannah doesn't embrace the beauty of having a bow hold it out of her face yet....
Reading with GP Jimbo. For more pictures from our last-minute venture north, keep posted!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness... H in J's boots is the most precious pic in the world. I love it. I lover you Hannah!!!!
Such big news -- and I am so happy for you all!!! There is so much going in the Mason family -- and all of it good!!! Congratulations -- and my love to you all!!
Wow Congrats on the happy news!
See you soon.
Love peace and hugs
Wow , congrats on the Happy news!!
See you soon. Love peace and hugs
Post a Comment