Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LIttle Rascal has got PERSONALITY!

Hannah on the go!

Play time!

I'm very capable of feeding myself!

Learning about static electricity while playing in my special fort with Mom

Welcome to my Dora house!

Cruisin' the strip in my ride, but is the engine over-heating?

Back at it!

Singing songs with Dad!

I just can't stop laughing. Too funny!

I'm getting tired, but thanks for coming to visit, Brenda!

He he he

Tons of snow outside. Time to hit the slopes!

Ha! I found another hat!

And I can put it on all by myself!

Ta da! I've got my hat on!

Hannah was much more skeptical of the laughing
and rolling monkey than this picture suggests.

I wonder if Vanilla Bean laughs as hard as the monkey?

All bundled up for a walk with Aunt Nicki!

I don't know about this snow.

On second thought, yeah I do . . . it's awesome!

Nice snow angel, Nicole!

Enjoying a smooth ride on a sunny day

So comfortable and relaxed she could almost take a nap

Giddy-up!

This is even better than my rocking horse

Hangin' out at Unc B's and Aunt Nicki's!

I can spell H-A-T!

Getting into mischief

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah, I can hardly wait to hear you sing!!!

Shane and Kate Galie said...

You guys are soooo good about taking pics and I love it. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Dang, that girl had some serious static hair! Very cute. I also think it's funny she'll just wave spices around until you open it so she can smell it -- she is one curious little girl! Does she share J's love of hot sauce yet?

Caitlin said...

That little sugar is on my team the next time we all play bananagrams :)