We visited with Hannah's other great g'rents over dinner on Sunday night, which was also very nice to catch up with them, since it's been a few months. Hannah ate an impressive amount and was very well-mannered. She also showed them how she likes to walk.
Other than these two events, we laid low, since Hannah has a cold and we too are feeling the onset of congestion. Nap time now, in fact!
PS-There are also some videos of Hannah walking (with assistance) and playing in the kitchen.












A girl after Dad's own heart: A1 sauce already.
I love my piglet socks (thanks, Raq!) and cute overalls :)
I look more like a toddler in this picture...what happened to Baby Hannah?!
Social butterfly
Thanks for the pretty dress, Mormor and GP!
I liked it when Grand Aunt Jane read "A Fly Went By"
Thank you for the cute top, Grandma Siri and Pop! These blocks are fun too, and I can point to the color you ask for!
At the trail head and ready to go!
As we climb...
At the top!
We are having so much fun!
Thanks for the hike, Gramps!
3 comments:
Super cute photos!
xoxoxox Caroline
I LOVE the pictures and videos of Hannah!! She is sooo cute -- and so smart for her age Good for her!! Please keep the pictures and videos coming.
Love to you all,
Aunt Janet
Pop says "you are very coordinated, and we like your little drum dance! Keep up with the bongo playing. You are also pretty fast on all fours. I'd like to see you in a race with Lili. You sure look pretty in all those outfits!" Grandma agrees with Pop, and we both send our love! Lili sends licks!
Post a Comment