Hannah, almost a year old!
I love it when Dad gets home!
Say "eeeeeee..."
When my parents check on me before they go to bed, I am usually cuddling with Panda in this corner of my crib.
Opening my birthday gift from Auntie Kristi...looks like an educational cake!
Auntie Kate made a special card for me!
Thanks for the book, Auntie Kate and Uncle Shane!
I know how old I am.
Setting up for the big event: a special thank you to Mormor, GP Jimbo, Unc B, Aunt-to-be-Nicky and Auntie Kristi!
Mormor's flowers added the perfect touch.
Pre-party duck dress
Putting up the barnyard balloon.
My little cowboy friend, Edward.
And, another friend, Lucy peering through a chair.
The girls, showing off their face (and arm) paintings.
We're buds, as I'm sure you all know by now!
After this, Anik's going to teach my how to perfect my slap-shot.
Moooooo! This was my birthday cake!
I feel pretty and it's my big day.
Lighting the candles
At this point, I still don't even know what cake tastes like; boy am I in for a treat!
Playing with B
Colby/B-town friends made the trek, thank you!
Alex, his two siblings, and parents came all the way from Burlington.
I liked my cake, but I love the applesauce that Nanny and Gramps brought me!
So glad you could make it, Grand Aunt Kathy!
Wow, more gifts. Thank you, everyone!
Hannah and Hannah: pals
Hannah and Anna: also pals.
Barnyard potluck
Me and my friend at the barnyard!
I like to smell flowers with my mouth open.
2 comments:
Sarah that cake is awesome!!! What a great place to have a party... so fun! Hannah, how does it feel to be One?!?!
FUN TIMES!!!!!! Your party looks adorable. Love all the details. What a fun celebration for turning one! Happy Day! We were thinking of you all, and sending our best wishes!
Post a Comment