Monday, March 2, 2009
160bpm
Today (12 weeks along), we heard Bambino's heartbeat! (S)he was beating at a healthy 160 beats per minute. It's a bit weird to think that I have two heartbeats going on at once inside of me! My next appointment will be at 18 weeks, on April 13th. At this time we will get to see ultrasound images of baby, so stay tuned!
8 comments:
Ok Now I have written this for the 3rd time. I am very new at this as you can tell. I hope you get this and I got it right. This is a wonderful idea I hope i can get this to be a part of your "blog" can't wait to see all your goings on. Love & hugs, Diane
*HIGH-FIVE*!!!!!!!
You guys rock...glad to see the lil' Bambino will be coming into this world with Web 2.0 style!
The first time you hear the heartbeat is really amazing, isn't it?!! I can't remember the bpm's with J,K,or P, but Kristi's was faster. That's for sure. Thanks for the blog site!! Love, Mom/Siri
Peter, why am I nucrew??
Hooray for Baby, Mom and Dad. I'm already planning the baby quilt.
Much love,
Heidi
Wooo-hooo! Sara's got a belly and its a-beatin' like a drum! I always wanted to be more than just a crazy old aunt--and now I get to be! (a GREAT crazy old aunt). Thank you Jonathan and Sara!!
We should have known, after all, you had it so well planned. First the Bachelors, then Law School, then the Bar, the jobs,and the Ph.D... Tom and I weren't however, placing any bets on WHEN you might plan on having a sweet baboo until you got a pupppy (that's usually the sign). But clever you fooled us and skipped right over that nesting phase into full blown parenthood. You are so daring! Looking forward to hearing of "Boy-Girl-Bambino's" progress. And remember, when it comes to names, you can always come to us for advice! xxoo2U2 Love ya, K&T&T&C
This gets more exciting everyday! Our love to all of you! mom/dayle
Post a Comment