Appears to me that I never posted this entry. Oops! This is from September. I am sorry to disrupt the order of the blog, but this slipped past me. Enjoy revisiting the birthday festivities in our household in early September!
Mason is mischievous, clever, and he likes to open this gate, and climb the stairs.
August Potluck Party
Jonathan and I spent most of the day setting up this tent, but finally we got it!
Approximately 80 friends from town came to play and enjoy this beautiful day late in August.
Named by Hannah, this caterpillar, Estonia, was discovered eating our parsley in the garden. She ate and ate and ate until one day, she turned herself into a cocoon. Unfortunately, we never saw her turn into a butterfly.....maybe next time we try this experiment.
Brenda and Alexa get married!
Reunion of the grad school girls (-Anna, who was missed)!
Time to celebrate a week of birthdays!
Choooo Choo. This is our train cake. I know I had a picture of this cake before it split apart...
Mush, mush, mush. This is what Mason did with his first piece of birthday cake.
Look at this mess!
Hannah, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed her cake!
Jane presents the fraction pizza gift she gave Hannah. This is a hit.
Oma and Nanny watch as Hannah opens her birthday gifts.
Time to celebrate a week of birthdays!
Hannah cooking up the egg that she just harvested from our neighbor's coop.
Hannah digs into her freshly harvested egg! She also uses her knife properly to cut it.
Me on my first birthday! Mom finally decided I could play with play-doh!
Oh wow! A gift for me!? I like this thing they call "birthdays"
Thank you for the birthday gift, Auntie Kristi!
Mason will retrieve a strawberry if he is asked to do so. He loves playing with balls, small, big, bouncy, soft, etc.
At the beach.
QUOTE CORNER:
Sarah explains to Hannah about what an anniversary is. Hannah’s response: “Mumsy, did you hold me
and Mason in your uterus while you and Dad were married? I think Mason and me were getting married at
preschool!”









No comments:
Post a Comment