Mason's baptism weekend was a beautiful and very special one. Thank you to all of you who traveled so far to join us!
Eryn was an immediate friend in Hannah's mind. She brought Hannah a few fun projects, including this one where they decorated papers that fit into a tumbler!
And, finger paints are fun, too!
Snuggle time and reading books with Auntie Kristi and Eryn was a luxury for Hannah.
The boys hanging out at Oma and Opa's house
Family photo out on the trails!
Mason was so good to keep his glasses on!
What do we see here?
Hmmmm, looks like a???
Opa, Uncle Peter and Hannah lead the pack.
Hannah and her Auntie: do they look alike?
The shade duo
Auntie K put Hannah's hair in these cute piggy-tails and she is sporting her new "Sweetheart" t-shirt from Grandma Siri and Pop.
Peter, follow me!
View from Oma and Opa's
The River Valley
Grandma let Hannah help her open her cards and presents. Because Grandma Siri's birthday was on the day of the baptism, we celebrated her birthday the night before.
Dinner party to celebrate Grandma Siri's birthday. On the menu: salmon, broccoli, and rice with a gluten free chocolate cake for dessert!
Hannah decorated a crown for Grandma to wear for the celebration!
And, Hannah was invited to help blow out the candles.
Sticky buns for the morning of the baptism.
Thank you for my beautiful outfit, Auntie Kristi!
Mom and her Mason
Today is all about me!
Reverend Gordon shared with the congregation about the origin of Mason's names (Mason and Theodore), that he is very active, sitting-up, and very smiley.
He looks like a redhead here, but he's not :(
Hannah was a very proud sister.
Mason conked out as soon as the baptism was over.
Loving the sunshine!
The original 5 from Smith Ave!
Look at these handsome men!
These are my godfathers!
Priceless.
Little brother and such a special one.
Hannah broke out the drum
Hannah loves books, and I want to be like my big sister :) Does it look like I'm reading?!
Science Cafe New Hampshire! Nanotechnology: is small the new big?
We're playing at Brooke's today! Mom took us on a nature hunt and we found treasures to put in our buckets.
Brooke and I danced after we found our treasures, and then we went to make collages with them!
After making our collages, I read books to Brooke and Lia, her doggie.
On this particular day, I took a great nap and here I am doing my post-nap time activity with Mom!
Portrait. Mom trying some new settings on her camera.
Mason Man! Here we go to the beach!
A special private family outing to the looking swimming hole, before it opens for the season.
We had the whole beach to ourselves, and Mom and Hannah went to work on a sand castle.
Quote Qorner
As we are approaching our house after a walk:
Hannah: "That is only Mason's house."
Mom: "Where do you live then?"
Hannah: "College"
Mom: "What about me, where do I live?"
Hannah: "Granite State Hill"
Mom: "How about Dad?"
Hannah: "At his office"
There were a bunch of quotes from when the extended Eck family was visiting, but I have misplaced the scrap papers they were scribbled onto.....does anyone remember any of them?!
Quote Qorner
As we are approaching our house after a walk:
Hannah: "That is only Mason's house."
Mom: "Where do you live then?"
Hannah: "College"
Mom: "What about me, where do I live?"
Hannah: "Granite State Hill"
Mom: "How about Dad?"
Hannah: "At his office"
There were a bunch of quotes from when the extended Eck family was visiting, but I have misplaced the scrap papers they were scribbled onto.....does anyone remember any of them?!










3 comments:
Great post -- makes me wish I were still there! It also makes me wish I had an SLR camera...will definitely have to get one of those someday!
Thanks for the new blog! It WAS a fabulous weekend together! And SO SPECIAL to be together to witness Mason's baptism, and honor the new Godfathers in their special roles. Many thanks to our host and hostess and our darling grandchildren! We LOVED the family time with EVERYONE there!!! The bigger the family, the better.
Love the update! We've been waiting for it!!! Hannah's quotes are the best ever. Hope you find your scratch paper =)
Post a Comment