Hi all! We have some very exciting news! We expect a BOY in September! Please stay tuned for ultrasound images :)
Grace is a friend from town. She has the most incredible language skills for her age and has already been taking classes in Mandarin!
Grace likes to give Hannah big HUGS! Also, she is a very good little "mommy" and is practicing on Hannah because she will become an older sister herself at the end of September!
What a pleasant surprise to see Aunt Diane and Uncle Carl at Jane's party! I think Hannah knows how much Diane loves children.
Cheese! Too bad that we couldn't coordinate looking at the camera. At least Hannah seems to be pointing at it though.
Hey guys, look at my Easter Bunny from Nanny! It's so soft and cuddly!
Hi Gramps! I'll come say hello to you next!
Special seat on the birthday girl's lap!
Now if I can only get the birthday girl to look at the camera.
You think turning 50 is fun, but I get a bunny when you turn 50!
BEAR hugs!
Fun with Cousin Jenn.
Don't ask what Jenn is thinking, but I'm having a blast!
Dad and Grandpa Jimbo
Wow. Two beautiful smiles! Aunt Nicki sure is great at hanging out with me. I always have fun with her!
Wow. Two beautiful smiles! Aunt Nicki sure is great at hanging out with me. I always have fun with her!
She even took me to see the turtle ("turt") and fish!
I am getting tired.
Maybe I should go dance soon.
Or maybe not.
When Uncle Carl came and sat with me, I got up and cried. His mustache is scary!
Dada, save me!
Hannah, it's okay, we love Uncle Carl
Mrs. Basset came to say hi.
We had a lovely little chat, and bunny contributed, too.
Dancing with bunny.
Maybe I should get Mormor to dance with me instead...
Here we go now!
Twirl
Hannah actually stopped dancing with Mormor, left the dance floor very deliberately, when to Aunt Diane, asked for her "hand" and brought her back to the dance floor.
This party is just getting started!
Diane teaching Hannah the hokey-pokey.
View from the dance floor.
I love to dance!
Hannah pronounced "Jimbo" this Easter weekend, which was enough to make GP's day!
Let's keep singing! I will lead.
Jonathan LOVES Catan!
Easter morning: Hannah hugs an egg, before throwing it on the floor.
Then, the Easter Bunny brings out a basket full of goodies!
A chick from Grandma and Pop!
Hannah is taught our Swedish tradition of "ditching eggs," which is also known as "egg fights" in the Eck family.
She gets quite in to it, too.
Watch out, Mormor! I have become a champion Egg Ditcher!
My and my GP.
The Lyme Easter Bunny left eggs out for me to find! There were 19 of them all over!
Blue! My favorite color (well, at least the first color I was able to say).
Love this shot--check out the mist on Sunday. Makes the experience all the more magical!
Hannah takes a detour to pick up some acorns.
Unc B finds a newt to show to Hannah.
And she is quite intrigued by it.
Ahh! He's squirming!
Grandpa Jimbo one-upped Unc B with a HUGE (and scary!) Spotted Salamander
Look! Maybe the Easter Bunny left treats in all of those eggs, too!
Katie and Pete stop by on their way home. Great to see them! Hannah showed them how she rides her bike!
Dad, should I show them my most impressive trick?
Then, we go as a family to the playground!
Me and Dad have fun swinging.
And then I show him how I swing all by myself!
Weeee!
3 comments:
Congrats on your great news!!! A boy!! So special to have one of each!!!
I loved all your pictures!! I do enjoy your blog so much!!
Love to you all - Aunt Janet
I love all the new pics!!!!
Happy Easter Everyone! And, Happy Birthday, Jane!
Post a Comment