Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Playing catch-up!


I like going to KP!

Drying off -- time for lunch!

Mer, you're such a pretty bachelorette and I LOVE your necklace!

Look at me! I'm standing big and tall!

I like to play under the end tables too, especially with my doggy.

Two pretty ladies.

Weeee! I'm with Auntie B!

Justin, can you read Pat the Bunny again?!

Raquel, are we going to have fun tomorrow at the tea and jewelry party, or what?!

Hannah and her boy-friends, Peter and David, at the Tea and Jewelry party!

Okay, I've not posted in two weeks, so this is way overdue! Hannah has begun to crawl, well, you'll see in one of the videos that it's more like hitching, but regardless, she propels herself forward! In the first few pictures, Hannah is playing in the water and on the beach at a friend's lake house or at the town beach. You'll also notice a shot from Mer's bridal shower and some of H just around the house, playing with her new table toy. Then, a few pictures with grad school friends or Jonathan's friend from home, Justin, who visited us. Finally, a few shots from the Tea and Jewelry party Hannah and Sarah hosted for Moms and their little ones...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS!!! Ooh my, Hannah is getting so smart! Standing and crawling means she's changing before our eyes into a toddler. Precious! Love the beach pictures too!

Shane and Kate Galie said...

What a cutie pie!!!! I can't wait to see you Hannah!

Unknown said...

Sarah, I think she's looking a lot like you these days! What a sweet pea!

Janet said...

Hannah is such a cute baby!!! And is so happy!! I LOVE seeing the pictures. They change so quickly at this age. And she is so sweet. ♥♥