
Fresh air fun while helping Mom and Dad in the yard!

The Grandparent Easter bunny came!

Too cool for school

Everything goes in the mouth.

Look at who has me...Uncle Peter!!!
......and Auntie Kate!

A happy family

Mom, you look like our sister, not our mother!

Getting ready for the big event!

I love my vintage dress!

Three peas in a pod

Church is fun.

Chillin' with my Great Unc C-dubs

Strike a pose!

Karen's cupcakes: almost too pretty to eat!

Me and Unc P

Please excuse the drool, I'm teething.

Classic! H's newest expression includes scrunching up her nose!
4 comments:
Congratulations to all on Hannah's baptism! What a special day! Adorable photos. Thank you!!!
oh so cute... LOVED getting some quality time with little H. I also love her scrunched nose. hehe
What a sweet girl! I wish I could've been there, but it's great to live through the pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in June, xoxo
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is so dang cute!
and so are you guys! nice dress sarah!
Post a Comment