I'm an angel.
We had a great weekend. Friday evening, we went up to Lyme, where we had a wonderful dinner and said goodbye to Kate, who is moving. Above is a picture of Kate with H. We drove home Saturday AM and Hannah, Meredith and Katie all came to visit our little Hannah. Hannah really enjoyed the extra attention and hammed it up for the guests. We saw lots of smiles, a little fussiness on walk #1, and some cute faces over the course of the visit. All guests were excellent with H and we only wish that they lived closer so that they could come visit more often. Check out pics above!
1 comment:
OH Man! Wish I was there too. The Colby crew and Hannah! Hopefully I can catch you guys at x-mas! Miss you. Caroline
p.s. Hannah is so cute!! (little hannah....but older hannah looks beautiful too!)
Post a Comment